Tuesday, September 15, 2009

..iM tHiNkiNg oF...

...hOw dO i fEeL...

its da 2nd last day b4 raya holiday..
syirin n raf were goin back today...i 'll be alone..well what to do..

but its good...

no rush n just easy as i wish to be...bcoz b4 this i went home spend few days at home with ijoy...its true i miss him..

well.its ok...he'll be back when he wanted to..
heheehe..

im not alone actually...stil i have apin n mimi to accompany me at da hostel n of course oppo n farra still here in kuantan..for me its not enough...idont noe what happend to me...

i miss him so much...sorry dear i cant meet u...love u r everything to me...lets hold it together..i noe u always said..'sayang kite kene kuat'...but still some time i lost that feel..i want u to be nxt to me..always next to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment