Sunday, September 6, 2009

.RaMaDhaN aL- MuBaRaK.....

...15th Ramadhan...

bro...i miss u...cheh..hehehehe...

exam starts yoday..as for me..da reparation for this paper not so good..i rather think of my brother...well...he's ok..da paper's questions were too straight forward...its only about memorization...which my weakness...

but what is really shockong me is that..."aku kene kencing"...its a harsh words..but what can i say then..

its true what papa said..
we cant give our trusty to others ...no matter how close u r with he/she...sooner or later..u may noe da true color of them...

im not pointing it out to anybody but...'sapa makan cili die yg rasa pedas...berapi...'

for this prosperous month..i only can pray for da best...asked HIM to avoid me from those kemungkaran...guide me to da rite path...im only a human being...full of emotion n weakness...

p/s: semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat kepada mereka yg berkenaan...

No comments:

Post a Comment