Thursday, September 3, 2009

.RaMaDhaN aL- MuBaRaK.....

...11th Ramadhan...

today will be my last day at home with da whole family...papa, mama, me, wawa, ijoy, ilah, emi n ali..not to forget wan n of course edie...although its been short meet with edie...he seriously grab my attention..hehehe...

today also papa had special buka puasa with his Ketua Pengarah Polis Kelantan at kg.pek...so he is not goin to break fast with us..mama supposely has to go but bcoz of me..she doent go...(hehehe..her beloved daugther..)..jgn mare...

today also for da first time im home..i cook..mama not so well plus she had just came back from school...well being a teacher is a honourable job but so tiring...salute mama...

ayam msk tomato n sayur campur..plus gulai kawah which i bought when ijoy, ilah n i went to bazar ramadhan..hehehe....

then,,,most of all...im goin back to campus...finale...papa a bit angry with me bcoz i skeep my classes.yeah i got classes during weekend...so i had to made my own vacation or other wise i cant spent a bit time with ijoy...(i feel so sad..bcoz he is so close to me..)..

well..im arrived at kuantan about 3.45am straight away go back to hostel...

yeah..b4 i forgot..b4 i went back to campus wawa made kek batik..hehehe..as bekalan..thanx systah..


No comments:

Post a Comment