Saturday, September 12, 2009

.RaMaDhaN aL- MuBaRaK.....

...20th Ramadhan...

every day s like a new day for me..da day that all muslims wanted to be for da whole year...its impossible...ramadhan comes only once in a year.., may be this is da last ramadhan for me...as we n me ..myself didn't noe how long we can be in this beautiful world...

every day we faced different obstacle in order to comlete our tasks...fasting...teaches us to be patients...bcoz..'sabar itu sebaruh daripada iman'...

every day i think of my self...how will i be if im not muslims...can i be so calm if i had to over come my anger, hardness in life, etc...where i wanna go if i feel lost...who will be guide me when im alone...

every day we practise prayer..r they enough...r they complete for 5 times per day...ask ur self...u noe da answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment