Tuesday, August 25, 2009

.RaMaDhaN aL- MuBaRaK.....

3rd Ramadhan

today was the most toughest day for me...in da morning i had class for EAP from 8 o'clock until 11.00 am supposely but thanx to mdm yati for leaving us early..hehehe..love u...cont. with bioprocess class from 11.30 until 1 o'clock...my head had spinning...n my stomach feel uneasy...its like there is kereta korek that keep digging my stomach wall..uuuhhh..so painful...as i realised its only a test from allah to me...this is small...Subhanallah...

in da afternoon, leadership class coming out...hehehe...thank god our group didn't make it to present...honestly we r not prepare perfectly..hehehe...

today is a lucky day for me..i said that at da begining that today is a very hectic day but its actually not at all..at nite we supposed to have EAP class...we have to present our term paper topic..as da class was cancled i felt relief.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment