Monday, August 24, 2009

.RaMaDhaN aL- MuBaRaK.....

...2nd Ramadhan...

life goes as its plan..there was something inside my head..i can't let it go...feel of anger, upset n regret..i never feel like this b4...how should i avoid it...those things are getting me lot of hardship...stress...i hate my self rite now...but i noe i can't...

people never noe what inside me...unless they can read my mind...hehehe..silly jokes...but really...despite dealing with that kind of feeling...i miss him...truely deep down my heart...

as said b4 life must go on...building up da courage need full support n commitment...if u thing u good enough to be the thaen u should show it...dont show ur temper or revenge...just let others noe...that u r da best..

today i promise to myself to be silence...its better that way...thousands of apologies to all who hate me...i just be my self...

fasting make me remember what happend b4...i lernt from them...all da deds either good or bad...i have to faced it...

ya allah, all most gracious n all merciful...

No comments:

Post a Comment