Sunday, August 23, 2009

.RaMaDhaN aL- MuBaRaK.....

...aLhaMdUliLlaH...

fasting teaches me how to be more patient...to let me noe how the poors live with out having all da meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner...fasting leads me to close my heart to my creator...it also teaches me how to be a good muslimah....i hope to be like Siti Khadijah, Sumayyah, Siti Aisyah and other..as my heart n soul totally for HIM...ameen...

...1st Ramadhan..

fist time sahur i thaught i couldn't maki it becoz of over slept...i can't sleep that night...i don't noe why...plus i had genetics class with dr.Zulq...well he's nice n handsome as Lina said...his smile made Lina melted..hahaha...
at da eve my group of leadership practiced for our presentation on IMAGE ENHACEMENT...every ody like blur..bcoz fasting really is a big challenge for us..hehehe...
so it came to bazar ramadhan..i wasn't goin to any bazar but other friends of mine went there...so cafe in da campus wasn't bad at all...instead there also had small bazar held by other student also..for those who like to go bazar out side..u should check out our own bazar...really full of food...hehehe...
terawih..better clear up ur mind that this time is da best time to worship our god...may our ibadah will be bless for all our deed...

No comments:

Post a Comment