Tuesday, January 25, 2011

...iNsiDe mE...

..buTterfLy..

salam...

life is like a wheel..
when we r on da top we will then be at da bottom...

before...i could feel the warmness of friendship..
theres a hug to hold up my tears...
theres a hand to support me when im lost n alone..
theres persons or friend who would keep me accompanied...

where i be i can feel it..

as time goes by...
some decrease..
the warm became solder n colder...
the tight became looser n looser...
where are u...

as time change.. people also change...

sometimes the loneliness creeps me out..
although in class with all da classmates..
my tears came out...from nowhere...
its good to see people concern n care to one another..
but..



being independence is not that easy...
i always mingle around friends...
but when im alone ..
the sorrow accompanied me..
the tears cheer me up..

m i too easy to be forgotten...
m i that bad that nobody seen my presence...
m i like that...

mama..i miss u...

No comments:

Post a Comment