Wednesday, December 1, 2010

..cuti sem..

....tHe bOnD...

this sem break lot of things happened..unhappy..happy..as for me ..
just having fun al da time although its hurt...y?..

well..this aidil adha nota like b4..as u noe just like aidil fitri b4..i dot noe may be this year..somthing missing...not as always ...

then..when theres time to hang p with friends...byk plak alasan n complain...y must he/she..mcm x de org lain..so what ... its me myself...who cares i wanna frenz with whom..i noe my limits..stop treat me like a little girl..im 22 OK...

then ali bersunat..hahaha..da day that i wanna have...nothing change pun..mama n papa still give extra care..
well what to do..anak manje..its not like im jeles..but still...b4 this pun same jugak...

m i too childish?
really?

mama said..ape la kakak ni mcm budak kecik..what have i done that show me a budak?

huhuhuhu..
after this ..im going to gemencheh ..what for...

wait for my next post k..
hehehehe..

c u.. xoxo...



No comments:

Post a Comment