Thursday, December 17, 2009

...HaNya Dia TaHu..

....BeLieVe iT Or NoT....

this december is like an heaven for some people....n might be like hell for some people....what can we do about it...

each weeks in this month specifically on fridays...all of them is a public holiday...yeah its true...

if u dont believe me then check them by urself...hehehehe...

well just like the old days...
sometimes i feel like im alone but actually im not...
sometimes i feel like im the loser but it wasnt at all...
someimes i feel like there is something so valueable in what i did but the outcome is so unpredictable...
so...what should i do....it feels like searching for the right guy for me or even searching for the brightest for my eternity....

arghh....why m i like this....

but then...today was really enjoyable for me .... i guess... i doubt it actually...
it just i cant read my mind rite now...all are like up side down....

but then again a pair of shoes tranquailt me...hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment