Tuesday, April 14, 2009

..what a life...

...boring...happy...nervous...

haloo...what r you peeps thinking as soon as you woke up in da morning...huhu..dull...blur...blank..isn't it...well so do i...huhu..but you still can make it as a good morning...
my advice..always wish for da best...hahaha..
this morning i woke up n da good amora of nasi lemak coming into my room...
just opposite da uia cafe...
plus...my bista called n asked me if i wanna have nasi lemak...
so unbelievable..
how could u my love..i noe that u r thousands miles from me..
owhhh..pity me.
but..nothing ore ..i just garb my batch jacket n went to kak ana cafe n bought nasi lemak..
hahaha..yum..yum..
itadakimas!!!...bonne appetite...
hehehe...

owh my god i forgot to uy my ticket for this hols...
i gonna have break for this sem n camo back with new spirit..
hahaha...
what am i gonna do within 3 months...
anyone have any ideas..come n voice out...
working..that is da last choise that papa n mama will give instead of cooking..doing laundry...n house keeping..
too bad for me..

well..
AIN WAKE UP UR LAST PAPER IS TOMORROW...
hehehe...
still dreaming..


what a life...
wish me luck for tomorrow for those read this..
luv u..


No comments:

Post a Comment