Wednesday, April 15, 2009

...FiNaL ExAm...

Align Center..last paper...
...molecular cell biology...sbt1232...


huhuhuhuhu...
last paper just finished...
what a relief..fuuuhhh...
hehehe..
the paper took too long time...3 hours babe...can u imagine that...

weelllll...
exam finished..hols comes...hahaha..
im going back to my lovely house tomorrow...
im finished my laundry...
im not packing yet since there's a lot of time here..
heehe...

im alone rite now..oppo ..una said she had back...n she texted me...but i dont noe...
putq already in kl..but coming back for the last paper on 18th april..
so ...here i m..
alone..again...
its ok ..im used to it...
just one night..
my rumates went back this eve...
just me...my bed..my laptop.my phone...n myself..
hahaha...

n way...
for hols..nothing much to plan..
oppo..putq n farah may be go to kl first...
how do i now..
let say i have an eye at my back...
hahahha...

no matter how hard u keep something from me..
my instinct doesnt lies..

oooooo..crrreeeeppyyyy...

c u..

1 comment:

  1. god..wut a creepy instinct dear..
    nothing to be takot2 ler..

    ReplyDelete