Sunday, May 30, 2010

...PoLicE...

...HoLdiNg GuNs, RifLes n PisToL...

hehehe..i was accompanying papa to Lapang Sasar.for shooting competition n training..its quite fun actually..but not for papa..i could see how tired he was there... standing from morning until noon...

as for me..fw types of fire gun really made me truly excited...hehehe...that reminded me when i was in college my 1st time holding rifles during training...its quite heavy but its took times..hehehe...

really tiring..since here is "panas melampau"...yup im not jokin..really..its hot..sometimes it was almost 40 degree C u noe..really hot..until when u enter shopping mall u can feel da warmth... too hot..i make me thinkin how it will be in NERAKA...Allahu Akbar...

it really taught me how to handle gun.. its a good n really good experience..thanx papa..

No comments:

Post a Comment