Thursday, April 29, 2010

...my mama...

..Zalinah Bt Kasbullah..

since mothers' day is coming..its not too late for me to da person i really admire da most...

my mama..

since i was a little kid...i love to hold her hands..especially before i slept..hehehe..that time i slept with her n wawa...its like a habits ..she always smiles when i play with her finger..i dont noe why..
may be its make me feel save.. at that time papa worked as Polis Hutan , so he always went to the nation border to protect nation from enemy..

when i in primary school, ..i cant imagine how she can coop with all of us since my gap between wawa, ijoy n i wast big.as if one a year..hehehe..she never miss our breakfast...she went to school as a teacher by motorcycle since that time we dont have car...if im not miss taken, that time also shes in pregnancy of ilah..heheh..we brother n sister we went to school by track which had been provided by our camp authority...

when i was in standard 4..papa had to transfer to machang.. so its really hard for mama...since she cannot transfer as fast as papa..she had to wait for vacancy at da nearby school...she had to travel from machng to pengkalan chepa...for almost 2 months.. but she manage to handle it...of course papa some times send her to school..as for us,..da school only near da residence area so we just had to walk for 10 minutes...

then, i got offer to enter TKC...that time for da 1st time i saw mama cry..its really touch..coz i never see her cry with happiness...not to mention papa too..hehehe..when i was there mama always gave me support, n encourage me to do what i wanna do...some times when i had any occasion that need parents to attend...mama not hesitate to apply a leave just for me...as years increase not only me that mama had to look after but may brothers n sisters...who wawa was in mrsm jeli, ijoy in mrsm gerik...then edy n ilah in primary school...emy still a little...

then ..when i got into uia..her spirit make me inspire...her afford had taught me to be indepandent...n more rational in doin my decision...

that is my mother..da one i love da most in da world... 

No comments:

Post a Comment