Thursday, March 25, 2010

..mOviEs oF Da NiTe..

...iS iT rEaLly reLeaSinG...

hehehe..i dont noe what m i doin for da rest of da day..but since i woke up from good sleep this evening...i started to add blog entries for my devoted novel..hehehe..not devoted ...but beloved novel which r in my collections...so u wanna se it check out this website...ainnovelmaniac.blogspot.com..

im sure u guy will be shock looked at my list of book...its not 'joubour'..but some of my madness..hehehe..i just cant stand looking at those displayed novels in book stores...

after that..i started watching movies...da first movie of da day is My Name is KHAN...really n truly dedicated those movie to all muslim n american about the truth of islam...

then i watch Adnan Sempit..hehehe..he just not sempit at all but full f emotion n never looked down upon people...i love that..hehehe...

so that was my day after protein final paper..i dont wanna talk about it bcoz i feel stupid..really stupid...huh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment