Saturday, November 7, 2009

...ExAm FeVeR...

...sTreSs...

seriously im really stress out...with all da notes...slides n pages...

this seriously give me a huge nuclear headache...arrgggghhh...

plus..with my business printing ....

on da nite of the exam ....still people came n ask me to print their notes n exam slip...
for me its ok...but its not the way suppose to happen....
hheelllloooo...
few reminder had been given about both...but still with the ego n selfishness that been nested in one heart make me think that they r anoyying n very unconsiderable....

im not accept rezeki that HE gave me..but i also need some space...if u in my place what u should do...with less CAM...how do u manage to control urself for writing this kind of post or even talk...

regardless of best friend or close friends...

n one thing that make me really wanna burst out is that..is it to hard to ask simple question...what do u think giving explaination or simple answer for simple question...huh...

its really anoyying n irritatng...

i hate both so much...

p/s: this psot is not appointed to anybody but just to share what happend in my life which may happen to u too...watch out...



No comments:

Post a Comment