Monday, October 5, 2009

...wHaT a Day!!..

...sRc'S mInI spOrT CarNiVaL...



its been a long time im not playing netball..well once the opportunity comes its not a waste to accept it..hehehe

last weekend i went to uia gombak for src's mini sport carnival...it felt like being in school were da era of happiness n successness of being netball player...thanx to zati n all team mates for giving me this golden apportunity...its just like my dream come true ...hehehe...

the pain is still there...i have to go for further treatment...my knee...oh god how can i explain that...only he knows..


i have a greate time there..its not only about da game but also meeting old friend of mine...who is also my ex-rumate..naza...thanx so much for letting me stay in ur room...n giving me ride for kfc n to da sport complex..i donno when we will meet again..as for now thanx for every thing...im gonna miss u so much...

hire some of the pics at the uia gombak...



No comments:

Post a Comment